Welcome: Habitat for Humanity® Susquehanna Volunteers and ReStore donors!
In recognition of your contribution to our community, The Flanders Group, in partnership with Habitat for Humanity® Susquehanna, is providing free tax return preparation during the month of February 2018.
To find out more about Habitat for Humanity® Susquehanna, please visit them here.
- Available for anyone who drops off a donation to the Aberdeen ReStore between January 15 and February 28, 2018.
- Also available for all staff of Habitat for Humanity® Susquehanna and volunteers who have worked a minimum of 16 hours in 2017.
- Tax appointment must be held at The Flanders Group office in the month of February 2018 for the 2017 tax year.
- Free tax return applies to your personal return (tax returns that include a farm, rental properties, or business activities may incur a fee for those activities only.
this offer is only available to the first 200 volunteers/ donors who schedule an appointment; so call early!
(410) 569 - 4506
What do you need to do?
- Read the current year Engagement Letter and Terms and Conditions.
- Print and complete our Client Questionnaire. If you need help getting organized, you may use our Tax Organizer
- Review What to Bring to your Appointment and gather the required documents.
- Call The Flanders Group to schedule your appointment during the month of February. You can request an appointment by clicking here.
How does the tax preparation process work?
- During your appointment, you will meet with one of our professional team members to review your information and answer any questions you may have.
- We will call or send you an email when your return is complete, usually within a week. We will either prepare a paper copy of your return for pick up, or we can send your return to you electronically, whichever you prefer.
- Once you have reviewed your finished return and signed the e-file authorization, we will electronically file your federal and state returns.