Welcome to the 2017 tax filing season!
We have included on this site a few things that may be helpful while you gather your tax-related documents. Please take a few minutes to review the enclosed information, and contact us with questions you may have. It is not necessary to schedule an appointment if you would prefer to send us your documents electronically through our secure portal. Our office is primarily paperless, so everything will be scanned to a secure server for safe-keeping. Original documents will be returned to you once your return is complete.
Our business has grown through referrals from satisfied clients like yourself. If you know of someone who may benefit from our services, please feel free to give them our contact info or a business card (we can always send you more.) We assure you - we will take care of them with the same level of dedication and personal attention that you are accustomed to receiving from us.
all of your information must be received in our office by April 1st to guarantee completion by the April 15th deadline!
Before we can begin to work on your return, please:
- Read the current year Engagement Letter and Terms and Conditions
- Complete your Client Questionnaire and Client Organizer
- Assemble the required documents necessary to prepare your return
- For a better understanding of our fee structure, please click here
After you have gathered your documents:
- Meet with one of our professional team members to review your tax documents. You can request an appointment by clicking here.
- Drop off or mail your information to our office. You may use our secure night drop, should you visit after hours.
- Simply upload your documents through our secure encrypted online service.
When your return is completed, you can:
- Receive via encrypted email, with electronic signature capability
- Pick it up from our office
- Via the mail (additional fees may apply)
To securely upload documents to our office, click here